< Return to full cool peel range
2.5% TCA Gel
2.5% TCA Gel
50 ml50 ml/1.69 fl oz.
A low concentration, low pH cool peeling system available in a special gel formula. The percentage reflects the concentration of Trichloroacetic acid.Find A Professional Become A Partner
How to Use
This type of peel is applied in layers to increase the concentration. The skin care professional should determine the number of layers according to the skin condition. Refer to the training notes and procedures in the text book.
After skin preparation, apply Cool Peel 2.5% TCA Gel evenly, on areas to be treated. Cross stroke using the peel brush to ensure an even application. Let each layer dry before applying the next layer.
Cool with pamgel 1% if needed. Continue until flushing or mottling of the skin is noticeable. Wait for the peel to dry completely. Neutralise if any frosting is noticed. Blot excess product with a damp compress. Proceed with peeling procedure.
Recommended for sun damage, fine lines and the visible signs of aging.
These products do not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using these products.
- A series of light peels do not compromise the integrity of the epidermis.
- A system whereby the healthy cells are unaffected and only the damaged cells are removed when peeling.
- A course of tca-pamgel peels help to improve the appearance and texture relating to the visible signs of aging.
- The skin appears more refined and radiant.
Packaging & Shelf Life
- 24 months unopened
- 10 – 12 weeks period after opening
- 50ml PET Bottle