DISCOUNT NOT APPLICABLE ON ITEM OR ORDER TOTAL
The Electro-Sonic DF Mobile is the ultimate in skincare technology. This handheld state-of-the-art instrument combines two sophisticated technologies, low frequency sonophoresis (sound waves) and pulsed iontophoresis (electric current), that help to deliver more essential nutrients to where the skin needs them most.
The DF Mobile helps provide the perfect balance between professional treatments and optimizing what can be done at home. This combination of professional treatments complemented with at-home treatments is an affordable and convenient option, resulting in an improved appearance of skin health and wellness.
If you’d like to return a DF Mobile, please return the machine to the place of purchase within 30 days from the delivery date. Authorization card and all parts must be included for a full refund.
Please register your DF Mobile using the QR code located on your product box for full manufacturer details
How to Use
Step 1 - Cleanse & Tone with your preferred Environ products.
Optional - Roll with your Cosmetic or Gold Roll-CIT.
Step 2 - Apply one selected serum only.
- YOUTH+ RETINOL SERUMS - helps normalize the appearance for healthy-looking skin
- YOUTH+ AVANCE ELIXIR - helps improve the signs of aging and sun damage
- YOUTH+ FROWN SERUM - helps minimize the appearance of frown lines
- YOUTH+ SERIÉNCE™ NIGHT SERUM - promotes the look of serene, luminous youthfulness
- RADIANCE+ MELA-FADE SERUM SYSTEM - helps reveal an even, radiant appearance
- MOISTURE+ HYDRATING SERUM - helps plump and smooth the look and feel of skin
- COMFORT+ COLOSTRUM GEL - helps soothe the feel of sensitive skin
Step 4 - Switch the DF Mobile on
Program One - used with all serums with the exception of Colostrum Gel or a contraindication to Iontophoresis. 15 second holds (indicated by beep) until target area is treated.
If you are contraindicated to use iontophoresis OR are using colostrum; use program three.
Program Three - 15 second holds (indicated by beep) until target area is treated.
Step 5 - Finish with balance of Environ regimen and Vitamin A step-up.
This technology is not for everyone and is contraindicated for the following conditions:
- Pacemakers, defibrillators and electronic implants of all kinds
- Pregnant or lactating women
- Epilepsy or other neurological conditions
- Open cuts & abrasions in the treatment area
- Cold sores (Herpes simplex type I) and ulcers
- Metallic implants, pins or excessive dental fillings of the face
- Botulinum Toxin treatment and Dermal Fillers: A two-week waiting period is recommended to avoid affecting their placement
- Sunburned skin
- Sufferers of angina/arrhythmia or other cardiac/circulatory conditions
- Patients who have a history of stroke
- Cancer patients or those undergoing radiotherapy
- Allows for higher concentrations of essential ingredients to be delivered to where they are needed most.
- Results in the appearance of a noticeably improved complexion, texture and radiance.